The Secureshot Phantom Total Darkness Night Vision Self Recording Clock Radio is a great covert camera to use if you are looking for a nanny camera. This device is also recommended to use:
- For home monitoring – keep an eye on people going in and out of your house
- To catch a suspected cheating spouse or partner
- To keep an eye on your valuables
- To monitor employees at work
- To monitor a certain area in your shop, factory, office, etc.
- Use it as part of a surveillance system for your home or place of business
The Secureshot Phantom Total Darkness Night Vision Self Recording Clock Radio comes with a dual system which enables the unit to record high resolution color video by day and 0.000 Lux black and white video by night. Basically, the unit can capture footage even in complete darkness. It is designed with internal infrared illuminators that enable it to ‘see’ in complete darkness for up to 30 feet.
Secureshot Phantom Total Darkness Night Vision Self Recording Clock Radio Features
- Fully functional Sony AM/FM Clock Radio with Weather Band Alert
- Totally covert – no tell-tale holes in radio
- Hidden trap door for the SD card (up to 32 GB supported)
- Internal backup battery for the clock and DVR – this feature prevents having to manually reset the time when power is interrupted or the radio is unplugged.
- Device is portable – can be moved from one place to another without resetting the time
- Records high quality 30fps video
- Utilizes dual camera auto switching technology
Sony AM/FM Clock Radio Special Features
- Stand-By Weather Alert Mode – provides an alert signal when important weather condition is to be broadcast
- Large Green LCD Display
- 3-Level Brightness Control
- 25 Random Memory Presets
- Dual Alarm permitting two separate wake-up time settings
Secureshot Phantom Total Darkness Night Vision Self Recording Clock Radio Specifications
- High resolution (550 LOR) (color)
- Low Lux (0.0001) (black and white)
- Camera view (out front of radio) – 94 degree wide angle
- Frame rate – 30FPS
- 16GB SDHC Card Support (80 hours recording at full 30 FPS; 5 hours per GB on lower capacity SD cards; lower frame rate selections allow for longer recording hours)
- Upgradeable firmware via USB
- Time/Date Stamp
- Motion Activation – features a grid setting with multiple blocks to avoid unwanted triggers in the camera view; option for scheduled recording
- Multiple playback speeds – X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32
- System parameters can be set and unit can be armed or disarmed through IR Remote Control
Note that as a buyer and user of any video product like the Secureshot Phantom Total Darkness Night Vision Self Recording Clock Radio, it is your responsibility to utilize these devices in such a way that does not violate the privacy rights of other people. Eavesdropping or recording the voice of another person without his or her knowledge and consent may be punishable by law in certain states. Please check your local laws and statutes about these issues or consult legal counsel for the interpretation of applicable laws if you’re unsure of the laws in your state of residence.
The Secureshot Phantom Total Darkness Night Vision Self Recording Clock Radio is available online for $599.00 USD and includes two 1GB SD cards, RCA video connector cable for connecting with TV or monitor, USB SD card reader with extension cable, IR remote control, and manual.