The Hi-Res Telephone Jack Self Recording Spy Camera is a great spy camera to consider if you are looking for a well concealed and reliable nanny cam or a covert camera to use for monitoring your office when you’re away.
Nowadays, nanny cams are becoming more and more important what with all the horror stories concerning nannies maltreating children under their care. If you have just hired a new nanny or if you have a nagging suspicion that your kid’s sitter cannot be fully trusted, get some peace of mind by setting up a spy camera.
Problems in the workplace also abound: corporate espionage, employee theft, workers sneaking around where they’re not supposed to go, workers slacking off when they’re supposed to be working, etc.
There are many hidden cameras in the market today that can be utilized as nanny cams or office cameras just like the Hi-Res Telephone Jack Self Recording Spy Camera. It is a non-functional telephone jack however, as it appears like one, no one will suspect that a concealed camera is actually recording from the inside.
The Hi-Res Telephone Jack Self Recording Spy Camera is motion activated and records 10 seconds to 2 minutes video clips to the SD card within. Recorded footage has a Time/Date stamp thus displaying the date and time when the video was taken. The device is very easy to utilize: simply insert the SD card and plug the power cord into an outlet then aim the camera where you want to record.
To view the footage recorded by the Hi-Res Telephone Jack Self Recording Spy Camera, simply disconnect the power and take the SD card out. The video can be viewed on your computer.
Best Uses for the Hi-Res Telephone Jack Self Recording Spy Camera
- As a nanny cam
- For home monitoring – keep an eye on people going in and out of your house
- To catch a suspected cheating spouse or partner
- To keep an eye on your valuables
- To monitor employees at work
- To monitor a certain area in your shop, factory, office, etc.
- For monitoring break rooms
Note that as a buyer and user of any video or audio product, it is your responsibility to utilize these devices in such a way that does not violate the privacy rights of other people. Eavesdropping or recording the voice of another person without his or her knowledge and consent may be punishable by law in certain states. Please check your local laws and statutes about these issues or consult legal counsel for the interpretation of applicable laws if you’re unsure of the laws in your state of residence.
Hi-Res Telephone Jack Self Recording Spy Camera Features
- A custom cable that plugs into an outlet powers both camera and recorder
- Video can be played on Windows Media Player or any other player
- Viewing angle: 80 degrees wide x 70 degrees tall
- Telephone jack doesn’t provide a telephony line
- Camera points out and slightly up
Hi-Res Telephone Jack Self Recording Spy Camera Specifications
- Non functional phone jack
- Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
- 420 TV Lines
- Minimum lux – 0.5
- 12FPS (frame rate)
- Motion activated
- SD and HCSD Cards (storage mode)
- Supported size: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Auto recycle recording style (old files are deleted for new ones)
- Recording length is 10seconds to 2minutes per motion or per clip
The Hi-Res Telephone Jack Self Recording Spy Camera can be bought online for $495.00 USD and includes a 2GB SD card and one power cord.